We have updated our Boss Dogg firmware to allow it to work with Windows 8 and 10. No matter what Windows version you have, you will need to make this update to keep your Boss Dogg functioning properly. Below are instructions on how to make the updates for your system. If you have any issues or need assistance, please contact customer service at (800) 523-2395 or email@example.com.
BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR UPDATE, PLEASE NOTE: This update is for Windows users only and must be done from a Windows XP or Windows 7 system. Any attempt to execute the update with Windows 8 or Windows 10 will corrupt the unit before the update can take effect.
Boss Dogg Update for Windows
- Sync up your Boos Dogg caller and remote.
- Push “Menu” on your Boss Dogg remote control, select “Settings”, then select “Info”. This will display your software version. If you have “Ver 01” you will need to follow the rest of the step to perform this update. If “Ver 02” is displayed, your caller has already been updated.
- Make sure your Boss Dogg is OFF.
- Insert a USB Flash Drive or SD Card into your computer.
- Download the “Boss Dogg Update” file below.
- Drag all three (3) files onto the “Removable Storage” USB Flash Drive on your computer.
- Plug a USB cord into your Boss Dogg and connect it to your PC.
- Turn on your Boss Dogg caller.
- On your computer go to the Removable Storage folder and open the “Shortcut” file.
- From here, follow the step by step instructions on your PC.
- NOTE: Instructions will state to wait one minute for the update. This could possibly take up to 2 minutes in some cases.